Bed/Bath: 4bd + guest bd / 4.5ba
Type: SFH – Furnished Only
Parking: 1-car garage parking
Terms: 3-12 Month Lease Terms
Available: Available now
Exquisitely Furnished 3-Level Sea Cliff Home with Golden Gate Bridge Views & Elevator Servicing All Floors!
This elegant and exquisitely furnished 3-level neo classical home is located in prestigious Sea Cliff. Boasts four bedrooms + guest bedroom, four and-a-half bathrooms with upscale, classic furnishings. Beautiful oak floors throughout. Steps from Legion of Honor, China Beach, Baker Beach-(just a 13 min walk along coastal trails), and The Presidio. Built in 1936 with a generous square footage of 4,065 (approx). Spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Ocean from the Master Bedroom! Offered Furnished Only.
- Gracious entry way
- Spacious living room with an abundance of seating, game table & fireplace
- Large formal dining room with seating for 8 persons
- Chef's kitchen with large kitchen island with seating for 5 persons, 6-burner stove/double oven and 2 sinks
- Family room with TV and cozy seating that provides access to yard
- Yard with two seating areas and fire-pit adorned by lemon tree and lush landscaping
- Powder room
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 full baths
- Master bedroom features Golden Gate Bridge views, 3 closets, and luxurious en-suite bath offering deep tub, separate shower and double vanity
- 2nd bedroom features bath en-suite (and GG Bridge view from bath)
- 3rd and 4th bedrooms share a newly renovated Jack & Jill bath with radiant floor heating
- Huge TV room with trundle bed
- Office guest room with full bath en-suite
- Laundry room
- Entrance to garage
- Parking for 1 large car or 2 small cars (parking for 3 cars in driveway)
- An abundance of storage in garage for bikes, sporting equipment, etc.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Sea Cliff
You’d never know it, but there was a time when Sea Cliff was deemed unlivable due, in large part, to the fact that going to and from San Francisco’s downtown hub required day-long commutes.
But that didn’t stop fun seekers who were drawn to the area’s beaches, attractions (including the Cliff House and Sutro Baths) and sweeping vistas.
Today, Sea Cliff sits firmly on the City’s list of most desirable neighborhoods for those looking for spacious lots, luscious landscapes, and scenic streets.
In a Word
One of Sea Cliff’s best neighborhood walks is along the Golden Gate National Recreational Area Coastal Trail at Lands End, between the Legion of Honor and the Cliff House. Here, you’ll find spectacular ocean vistas and a variety of places to grab a quick bite before embarking on your return trip.
Shipwrecks from the 20s and 30s can be seen from the trails and viewpoints and remnants of gun batteries — throwbacks from a time when the Fort Miley military reservation operated along the Lands End cliffs — are still scattered throughout the rock outcroppings.
Why Sea Cliff?
Boasting grand properties, Lincoln Park Golf Course, China Beach, ocean and bay views, family culture, and pristine, park-like pathways, Sea Cliff is one neighborhood where it’s possible to have it all — and do it all.